Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Brimhall's







Ok, so we got a little carried away at posting pics but these were some of the best pics we have had of our family since Tatum. The snow has been beautiful here in Denver and we just got some snow tires so that should help us from sliding around. One more week and we get to go to AZ to see my (Jeff's) family for Christmas which I am excited about. I get to stay away from work for a while and watch a few Suns games with my bro. I keep telling Annie that I am going to get her a pony for Christmas and I think she believes me so don't tell her that I'm just playin.

10 comments:

Barb said...

What a cute family! Happy Anniversary!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Cute pics and happy anniversary! I totally was going to call you yesterday and wish you a happy one! YOu look good Annie. I am sad I won't see you over the holidays. Let me know when you are going to be in town. I want to see Tatum!

Tasia said...

Annie the Christmas pictures look amazing. What a wonderful family. Tate is the cutest little girl. I am so happy for you. Happy Holiday's and travel safely. ...Tasia

Cotter said...

yea! i get to see you guys soon! those are adorable pictures! happy birthday jeff... happy anniversary you two. you guys definitely should have spread out all the big days in your life

Hilary said...

ANNIE! YOU LOOK FABULOUS! AND YOUR BABY IS THE BOMB!

Unknown said...

My little Tatum looks so cute and fuzzy in those photos. I love newborns in winter outfits. I love her. We are so happy for you guys.

Courtney said...

Please say you are coming by the Cotter's so we get to see Tatum....if not, we want to see her anyway! Call us when you are here!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Hi Annie, just blog stalking here. Cute baby! Love that name (our little girl is named Tatum too!) You must have good taste! Congrats on your wonderful family

Melanie Sharp said...

Annie you are such a darling mom! Tate is so cute, and Christmas with a new baby is about the coolest thing imaginable. Love you!

scott j said...

She is gorgeous! You two do good work! Hope all is well in Colorado...we get updates from your mom we when see her at their "house in progress". Have a fabulous new year! Your old friends, Courtney and Scott