Friday, October 31, 2008

Luau
















My Parents treated all of us to a traditional Hawaiin Luau with the roasted pig, hula dancing and of course the sunset over the ocean. It was so much fun. Before we left they also surprised us with Parasailing over the ocean coast. It was such a cool experience and like nothing I had ever done before. How did we do all of this with our little Tatum? Let's just say thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Brimhall jeff and I were able to fully enjoy the time we had together. It was a very memorable trip and a great big thank you to Mom and Pop Smoot for making it possible!!!

4 comments:

The Brook Family said...

Okay so I am jealous, looks like so much fun in Hawaii. I hope all is well with you and your sweet family. Happy Halloween. Glad I found your blog page.

Julie said...

I am so jealous! We love Hawaii! What a great vacation!

Audy & Ash said...

I wish I was laying out on the beach with my fat belly....maybe just you guys and us should sneak away to Hawaii with our little ones
we miss you and hope to see you soon

Heather said...

HOW FUN! what a great time!!! oh my gosh! sounds heavenly!!!