Thursday, September 27, 2007

Spain...

My Mom and her family lived in spain for three years while my
Grandpa served as the second mission president in all of spain.
We flew into Madrid the first few days to look at my Mom's old
stomping grounds.
When in Spain due as the spanish due...eat lots of shelfish?
We ordered an authentic plate called Paella which is a rice dish
full of everything you can imagine...including these little guys! I admit that
I didn't dig in, but was brave enough to at least try most of the food on the trip!
This is one of my favorite pictures of my Mom
who use to hang out in the Plaza Mayor as a teen...
she still looks great all these years later!
We went to Retiro park, which is a giant park in the center of madrid...
it is a place of great romance. This was also where my hubby Jeff use to
practice his espanol while in the madrid MTC. To this day they still send out
missionaries to hand out Book of Mormons to those passing by!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

UMMMMMMMM your mom still looks like a TEEN! i mean What the heck is UP with that!? she is soo too darn cute!

Glad you didn't try some of the Scarier food! :O)