Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sevilla, Southern Spain

We took a 3 hour train ride south to visit Sevilla. This was what I had pictured Spain to look like.
They had the ivy covered alley-ways, cute little shops, and the buildings were beautiful. This is the main plaza in downtwon sevilla. The tile work was amazing! We were able to take a horse and buggy ride around the city and see what southern Spain had to offer.
Jeff served his mission in Bilboa, Spain so we had to make sure to find it on the map so he knew we were thinking of him while he was back home in the states.
Our last stop before flying home was the Madrid Temple. This was a very sentimental moment for my Mom, because they didn't even have an official church building to meet in when they arrived back in the day. It is such a blessing to be able to see the church growth world wide and it was also very wonderful to know that Jeff had also been here some years ago. It was such a wonderful experience and one I will never forget! Thanks Mom and Dad for making it possible!
(I couldn't help but post this picture. . .I know she makes an appearance on all of my family members blogs, but she is to cute not to post! She was such a good traveler and so fun to have on the trip. She only had a few moments where she was bored, but this picture shows she quickly found ways to keep herself entertained !)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Hey Annie-
Your trip looks like so much fun! I hope you don't mind that I check your blog every once in a while. Its just fun to catch up with old friends and see whats going on! You are so brave to go on a vacation--I think of how miserable I felt and it would've been hard to enjoy--so you're definitely a trooper! You look wonderful and I'm glad your trip was so fun!

ebv said...

Awesome trip comments! Thanks for keeping us current on the Brimhall family goings on. I do hope you're considering Eric as a name for at least one--if not all--your children. Punch Jeff for me. ;P

Blake and Amy Clayton said...

How fun! Your trip looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love that photo of Ash doing "crazy legs" like Jenny use to do. I wonder if Ashley could get her feet in her mouth? Remind you of anyone?

Tasia said...

Annie, you are the cutest pregnant person ever. I am so excited for you. I found you through Lindsay's blog. It is great to see how you are doing. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well. It is all worth it in the end. ... Tasia

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Hey Annie!

I am another "blogstalker." Hope you don't mind. I saw yours on Jenny's and thought I'd take a look. I didn't know you were married...or expecting. Congrats on both!!! You look so cute--hang in there for the last little bit.

Brooke (Wilde) Woolstenhulme

PS-that was me that deleted, sorry:)

Heather said...

That is soo darn fuN! i love the pictures! AND hats off to you for being a traveller. pregnant and all! i can't hardly leave the house i get too tired going to the store....I can't imagine! you are awesome!!!!

glad it was wonderful! LOVED the pic of ashley! she is dARN cute!