Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Here come babies...

Jeff and I decided one more road trip wouldn't hurt, so off to Utah we went.
My sweet Mother and Aunts threw Lindsay and I a joint baby shower. Yes, for those of
you who couldn't tell Lindsay is expecting a little boy a few months after our little girl is
due to arrive. I decided to pack on the baby pounds for the both of us. The shower was held
up at our ranch so we couldn't help but stop along the way to pose for some pictures...
When we drove up the tops of the mountains were dusted with a light snow and
the leaves were beatiful, as i have mentioned before I LOVE the fall!
We had 30+ relatives come to help us celebrate on both my Mom and Dad's side of the family. We played games and enjoyed wonderful food complimentary of all the women.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cotter said...

first of all... you look great! i know you dont think so but its true. second of all... im sad i wasnt around to come. i love smoot gatherings. third of all cameron is going to the diamondbacks/rockies game tonight and last but not least ella is trying really hard to type something to you.

The Preece Family said...

Wish we were there too! :(

Unknown said...

It was really fun huh? But I am pretty sure the 20 lbs. I have put on by 6 months are significant! You are so cute Annie.

Heather said...

YOU both look BEAUTIFUL!! and I love your outfits both of you!!! I wish i were there too!

And by the way, you were ALL belly! you didn't even put on lbs anywhere else! LUCKY!