Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We love presents!

We received gifts of all shapes and sizes. One of our favorites were these little backpacks that could also be used as a harness to hold on to your active toddlers. The best part is they never know their little unicorn or monkey are really a leash of sorts! When we lived in Hong Kong my Mom loved these since she had three kids in diapers. Thanks Mom!
I know what you are thinking...yes it snowed during the shower so by the time we decided to take more pictures the ground was covered with fresh powder! Cute Heather and her friend from California drove all the way from Colorado to join in the fun.
Since we live out of state I rarely get to see my ranch as much as I would like, so I had to take advantage of these beautiful moments!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are going to be such close cousins! I'm sure they will be best friends.

Bart and Michelle said...

Annie! You both look so cute! How fun that your kids will be so close in age!

Barb said...

It looks so fresh and wintery at the cabin! That makes me excited for fall and winter!

klt9976 said...

Oh you guys look so cute! I love it. I can't believe that you are going to have a baby. Let me know when it happens.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Look at my Annie all grown up and ready to pop! You didn't call me when you were here! Oh well catch you next time.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I think you look great, Annie! Baby showers are the best--we seriously got so much stuff from our showers that we barely had to buy anything! I'm so excited for you--only a little while longer! If you're like me, you're probably feeling kind of crappy by now and so ready to be done, but the other side of it is kind of crazy! Its definitely worth it, but its a lot more exhausting than I ever thought it would be. Hopefully we'll get our routine down soon and it will get easier! Good luck--hope to see some update soon on the little one!

Heather said...

WAY CUTE! I wish i were there! congrats by the way, JENNY just sent me the pictures of your darling darling baby! SOOOOO PRECIOUS!!! Congrats!