Monday, November 19, 2007

Tatum Jill Brimhall has arrived....!

Our little girl came right on time! I went into labor on November 10th, which just so happened to be my scheduled due date. She came bright eyed at 5:05 Am on 11/11/2007, weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds 1 oz reaching 20 inches long! All went well and she arrived a happy healthy baby. It has been a bit of an adjustment this last week (hence the delay in blogging), but thanks to the help of Tatum's Grandmas and her wonderful Daddy I was able to tackle the little to no sleep and non stop feedings. She has been well worth the wait and we are so happy to be a family of three. I'll do my best to keep every one updated, but as all you Moms know, baby's needs come first!


I was so greatful my Mom was able to catch the last flight of the day to make it in time to help me through the delivery. Little Tate is named after her sweet Grandma Jill who I adore and love. Thanks again Mom for being my example! Jeff has also been the best spouse anyone could ask for. He has taken on the role of being a Dad with ease and his natural abilities never fail to amaze me. Couldn't have done it without you my dear...really!

17 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea! Congratulations!! What a cute name! I'm glad to hear all is well! I can't believe you actually went into labor on your due date; that hardly ever happens!! I'm very happy for you!!

Bruschke said...

So many congrats. I cannot believe she is here. She is beautiful, you are beautiful!
Much love, Ryan, laura, benson

Courtney said...

YEA!!! You look great and she is beautiful! What a little doll....and with a cute name to boot! So happy for you!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I have been wondering if you've had that little doll yet, and finally you have! She is beautiful and I'm so happy for you! Things will get better and easier, trust me! Congratulations!

Heidi said...

hooray! congrats, she is beautiful, and looks just like you

Cotter said...

she is so cute! she looks so much like you annie... even cameron said so!

Emily Smoot said...

Annie- I think she looks the most like me!!! But you're a close second!! I love you and I'm glad she's here to play!!

Bart and Michelle said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! So happy she's here and you are both healthy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations, Annie! She is so cute. And she looks so much like her mama!

Brooke said...

Annie--

CONGRATS!!! I saw Jenny's post so I had to check your blog. What a beautiful little girl--and an adorable name! Hang in there--that first week was the hardest for me and then we all got on a more natural routine.

Tasia said...

Annie!!! I saw your pictures on Jenny's post and couldn't wait to tell you how happy I am for you guys. You are going to love every bit of it. Nothing beats being a Mommy! Welcome to the club!... Tasia

klt9976 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! THat's so happy! She is so beautiful!

Jhordan said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty with a great name. Hopefully she has been a good girl for you so far! I gotta meet her and see you this Christmas! Love you & miss you Annthan!

Jhord

Barb said...

I cannot believe how beautiful she is! Congratulations! John and I are so happy for you both! What a wonderful little family you are!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hey Annie! I am sorry I have been such a slacker of a friend! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I will call you!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Annie... Congrats on the new arrival. She is beautiful. Hope you are feeling well. Glad to hear everyone is happy, healthy, and well.

Melanie Sharp said...

Annie - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and missed seeing you at Hil's wedding. I'm so glad things are going well. I check in with you on your blog regularly, but will start posting comments so I don't feel like such a peeping tom! Love you! Mel, Phil, and Noah Sharp (melaniegsharp@gmail.com)