Friday, November 30, 2007

We just can't get enough of our little Tate!

Tatum was having a very hard time in the beginning getting her days and nights straight, which was hard on my internal clock. Jeff has been such a big help. After each feeding he would take over so I could catch up on some sleep. The next morning I found the two of them bonding on the couch....heart-melting moment!

Before she had a belly button Tate was not fond of bath time, rather sponge bath time, but now that she can actually get in the water she doesn't want to get out. However we cannot say the same for her new swing that Grandma and Grandpa Smoot bought her for an early Christmas present (we thought it would help save our tired arms since she loves to be rocked) to our dismay she only last about ten minutes at a time before she begins to exercise her lungs! We tried!

6 comments:

Cotter said...

yeah... my kids didnt like the swing much either! I was really bummed because everyone told me that their babys loved it and would sleep for hours in it... no such luck here! at least you will have buff arms right!?!

Barb said...

She is so cute- those cheeks! I could die they are so cute!! What a cute daddy Jeff is, too!

Callister said...

Annie!!! Look how beautiful both you and your baby girl are! Seriously, quit reading this and look. :) I'm sooo happy for you and Jeff. Hopefully I will get to see you and meet both your hubby and cute little Tatum around Christmas.

Lots of love, Nicole

Chelsea Johnson said...

She is such a cutie! I'm so glad you've had such great family help--it makes it a lot easier! Glad you are both doing well.

Chelsea Johnson said...

She is such a cutie! I'm so glad you've had such great family help--it makes it a lot easier! Glad you are both doing well.

ebv said...

Thank goodness she takes after her Mom, with all that red hair...oh, wait. What are the chances you'll have a blonde-haired, blue-eyed babe? Congrats, you two! I expect the godfather invitation got lost somewhere in the mail. ;p Be safe!