Thursday, January 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

Jeff had us all fooled when he said he was going to buy me a pony, when in fact it was really for Tatum. That is all she could talk about from day one was how much she wanted a pony and as you can see when she finally got it she was so excited she couldn't even keep her eyes open!
Santa (AKA Smoot parents) was so kind to jeff and I this year. Not only did he want us to have our two front teeth, but made sure that with this device we could keep them all! We opened up Christmas early in Colorado since the actual day was going to be spent in Arizona With Jeff's family! (and yes we were watching a christmas story)
As for me I got what I asked for, A happy, healthy Baby! We must have been extra good this year!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

annie you look beautiful!!!! I cant believe you JUST had a baby!

The Richards family said...

Annie What a beautiful baby you have!! She looks a lot like you. Isn't christmas fun with kids, and it gets funner when they kinda get what is going on!! I love to check out your blog I hope you do not mind. Beau Dee (Bisel)

Emily Smoot said...

Annie you look beautiful!!!! and I want Tate!!! Now