Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas with a cactus...

We Took Tatum on her first plane ride to the sunny state of Arizona this Christmas to get to know her warm blooded side of the family....if you were wondering, yes it was warm enough to wear shorts on Christmas day. I surprised Jeff with his dream sleeping bag this year....I am just setting myself up for a long year of camping trips i guess!
Tatum's cousins gave her a cute little Christmas outfit to wear on her first Christmas eve!
As for me....yes a gun! I guess Santa (AKA Brimhall parents) wanted to make sure we are safe if anyone tries to mess with us. So stand back everyone, I have a gun and I don't know how to use it!

9 comments:

Cotter said...

im more interested in the burberyy scarf!

Cotter said...

sorry i meant to have two r's not two y's

Barb said...

Yikes! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!

Hilary said...

A gun....oh my gosh. awesome.

btw. Your baby is SO CUTE!!!! I cant wait to meet her!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. She is getting so big and is so beautiful!

The Preece Family said...

That's a water gun right?? :) Can we please see you again so Ashley can "hold baby Tatum"?? I keep hearing about it every day...

Liza said...

Wow, Jeff....We have got a lot of catching up to do! Last I remember you were going to have a baby, now he is finally here! What a cute kid!! The both of you will be awesome parents!

Liza said...

Jeff and Annie, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited to find your blog!!! Yeah! And baby Tatum...ADORABLE!!! You are both so great and Scott and I both wish that we lived by you. Can we please start planning this? We LOVE you! P.S. can you tell that Scott wrote the above entry? I was too excited when he told me that he found your blog that I had to leave my own 2 bits as well. You're the Best!

Tasia said...

Annie, baby Tatum is absolutely beautiful. It looks like you had a fun Christmas. It is great to see you are doing so well. ..Tasia