Friday, February 1, 2008

Tatum's Baby Blessing...

It was also great to be in AZ because sweet Lyndsay and Ella were able to share this wonderful occasion with us!
Aunt Kami has the magic touch, most of the time Tatum would fall asleep in her arms!


Proud parents!!!!!
My Parents were nice enough to fly into AZ that morning and flew out again that evening! The things parents will do for their grandkids!!!



Jeff's brother was married in Arizona the second week in January, so we decided to bless Tatum in Mesa while the Family was still in town. Jeff did a wonderful job and I cannot think of a single thing he left out so Tatum better be one good girl!


4 comments:

Barb said...

What a cutie! She's getting so big!

The Coopers said...

I love the shoes! She is so cute!

Heather said...

HOW sweet! I wish we could have been there too! She looks so beautiful! and you look amazing of course too!

Soelbergs said...

It was so much fun to be there. Tatum is beautiful! Thanks for thinking of us. Email me and I'll invite you to our blog.