Friday, March 7, 2008

out and about....

I have a great group of friends here in Denver, all of who happen to be young Moms as well. We decided we, I mean our kids, needed a playdate so it was off to the Denver aquarium.



I was joined by Meggin, Kim, and Casey. Tate had her friends Ty, Kenzie, and Morgan. As usual the excitement was so overwhelming for Tate that as soon as we walked through the doors to go exploring she was out like a light. Although I have been several times this time we were able to watch the sharks eating their lunch. All in all we had a great time and we look forward to the next playgroup.

6 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Umm - do you mean you went to the National Acquarium in Baltimore?? That fish tank the strollers are in front of is the EXACT same one at ours...even the fish are the same! Hmmm....

But at least Tatum had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it! :)

The Coopers said...

Tatum is so cute! She just gets so excited that she just falls asleep :) Can you e mail me some of those pictures?

skinners said...

i am so excited we found your blog! and tatum is beautiful. we are so happy for you guys. isn't being parents the greatest? hope denver is treating you well.

Robbie and Margot said...

Annie

Tatum is sooo cute. I am so excited for you as a new mommy. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and tell you that she is a cutie. Hope all is well.


Margot

Unknown said...

Not good enough... I NEED MORE PICTURES OF MY TATE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Not good enough... I NEED MORE PICTURES OF MY TATE!