Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!



Denver is known for it's crazy weather. Last week we set a record high of 75 degrees and later that same night it snowed several inches. That is one of the many reasons why we love it here. On warm days we head for the outdoors and on this particular day it was off to see some animals at the Denver Zoo with some friends. I timed it just right so that Tate would actually be awake for this adventure. Here are just a few pics of what we were able to see, enjoy!










6 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

She's growing up so fast! It was fun catching up on you guys:)

Heather said...

I can't believe YOU took all those pics of those animals! you are a pro! ! WOW! And, oh my your baby is getting soo big! and LOVING that flower on her head! what a doll!

You look amazing! no fair really!

Patterson Family said...

I love all her fancy head gear! Looks like fun-some great pictures to. I love the Zoo!

Patterson Family said...

I love all her fancy head gear! The Zoo is the greatest- you got some awesome pictures to!

Julie said...

Hey guys! Thanks for sending us pics of Tatum! She is adorable! We hope all is well! Take Care!

Kim said...

All right Annie it has been a month and a half since your last post...take more pictures of your cute Tatum!