Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Introducing.....The cousins!

Tate loved to Cuddle with her Great Grandma Sue who turned 80 while I was in Town. It was great to be able to Celebrate the special occasion for such an amazing woman. And while I was off playing Jeff held down the fort....

I was able to take a trip to Utah, yes it was a few weeks ago, better late then never.Tate was able to hang with Ashley and meet her new cousin Milo! As you can see Milo, who is 2 1/2 months younger then Tate, is the same size. I swear she was a big baby when she was born she is just taking her time growing is all.



Tate was aslo able to spend some quality time with her "Nanna" and "Poppy" who of course showered her with lots of love and gifts for Easter and items from their big trip down under to Aussie Town.

7 comments:

Barb said...

It's so cute to see the next generation all together!

The Coopers said...

A new post!! Such cute pictures. I love the one of Tate with her great grandma. The one of the 2 babies together is super cute too :)

Shido said...

Holy guacamole she is getting huge!

We miss you guys. Hope to see you in May and Hooray for Ouray!!

Unknown said...

I love my Tater tot

Unknown said...

I love my tater tot

Jenny said...

Annie!
This is Jenny (Evans) Hsiao. I found you through your sister Jenny's blog which I found from my sister Allison's. So yes, I guess I am blog stalking you. But, I'm so glad I found you because I haven't seen you for soooo long! Tatum is so cute and congratulations on becoming a mom, I'm sure you are the best mom ever! I would love to stay updated on your family so I'm adding you to my not-so-updated blog. I hope that's alright with you. I love you Annie!

Jenny said...

Annie,
This is Jenny Evans Hsiao. How are you? I haven't seen you for so long. I found your blog through your sister Jenny's so I guess I'm a blog stalker. I am so glad to be updated on your family though and I want to stay that way, so I'm adding you on to my not-so-updated blog. I hope you don't mind. Baby Tatum is so darling I would love to see her in person. Congratulations on becoming a mother and happy belated Mother's Day!