Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's a wonderful day in our neighborhood!

The weather here has been very interesting. We have had warm temperatures one day and then back into the cold winter weather another day. Just a few days ago we had winter storm warnings in one part of the state, flood advisory in another, and 6 tornadors wipe out some smaller towns in another part. In our neighborhood it has been nothing but blue skies and this is one of many captured on camera. Tate and I love going for stolls in the park and just thought we would share it!



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

The Coopers said...

I love the last picture! She looks so happy to be there. She is so cute!

wylie said...

I really love her! Honestly, could she be any cuter?

Unknown said...

She is so darling. I am in love. That HUGE Flower reminds me of her smiley face.

Unknown said...

She is darling! I am in love. That HUGE FLOWER reminds me of her bright smile.

Hilary said...

I freaking love that flower on her head! I can't wait to meet her. :)

Ira and Heather said...

She looks so cute and getting so big!!! Hey, I have been trying to get a hold of you because someone is interested in your house. Call me.

Heather said...

I LOVE her little flower! isn't that soo darling!? i am SOO into the huge flowers! so sweet! she is precious!!
SHE IS SO beautiful!

ashley said...

Hi Annie, it's Romney. Tatum is a cutie! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.

Katie said...

small world, i found your blog. Tatum is so beautiful! And congrats on your race. Tell Jeff hello.
-- Katie Waterfall

Kate said...

Jeff, your baby is sooooo cute! Who woulda thought you would make such a cute baby! Good to see what you're up to, found your blog through Marie Skinner's! Take care!!

Grace said...

hey annie this is gracie just to let you know i created a blog so stay in touch!!! www.graciekilbourn.blogspot.com