Sunday, May 18, 2008

There is no other job like it....

I have worked many jobs in my 25 years of existence from retail to relaxation for others, but no job is more fulfilling as being a MOM! Before my little girl was ever born, my sweet Mother took me under her wing. She has been the greatest example of what it means to not only be a Mom, but how to be a great one. Girls are no easy task, recalling my adolescent years, but it all comes back full cirle the first time your own baby is placed into your arms. It is an undeniable connection of love, protection and fear of being a good parent. You instantly become selfless in all regards for you are the main provider when it comes to the needs of a child. You are flooded with all the recollections of what your own Mother has done for you and words do not describe the grattitude you feel. Jeff has help me every step of the way in supporting me in this role and I must recognize all he does as well. I wouldn't want to be at any other place in my life then where I am now and I can only imagine that the more our family grows the more that statement will evolve with time! What a blessing to have been raised by such a wonderful woman, to have received another fantastic Mother when I married Jeff, and to now be a Mother to my Sweet little girl; I love you Mom for all you do and continue to do for your girl, Mommy loves you Tatum and always will!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cotter said...

amen!

Tasia said...

Annie I love getting to see all of your pictures. Tatum is so precious. I can't believe how much she looks like you. She is going to grow up and be as pretty as her mommy!

Heather said...

you are so darling! I love your pictures! i can't believe we are all moms! wow! isn't that weird!??? your mom is SUCH a beauty and so so wonderful! I am SURE that you are the best mom ever!!! i can tell by the way you write about your baby girl!