Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Has it been that long?!!!





No the brimhalls didn't skip the month of June, in fact it was rather on the busy side, hence no post for over a month. So what have we been up to, well....Tate has turned into quite the sports fan (just like her Daddy) she survived more shots, but got really sick for the first time shortly after and managed to get two teeth all in the same week! It was awsome!!! Jeff is back in the saddle again, although he has held off from mountain biking it has not stopped him from utilizing the road bike he bought (that sits in our bedroom because we are outgrowing our apartment). As for me being a wife a mother and a primary leader keeps me PLENTY busy.

3 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

You busy girl! Where have you been all my life??? Steve is absolutely addicted to road and mountain bking. Just think Annie if you moved here, Steve and Jeff could go bike and we could hang out! Hmmm.... Something to think about. I will start looking for places for you.

Heather said...

I HAVE been missing you! i am glad you are back! and I love all the pictures of your darling beauty! that is soo funny that she loves sports! so darn cute!

good to have you back! for real1

The Preece Family said...

Hey, you should tell Jeff to bring his road bike to Utah this year so he and Steve can go for a ride together. Of course, I have my own motives too because I want to snap a pic of 2 grown men in spandex!! BLACKMAIL!! :)