Saturday, July 26, 2008

The 4th, take two!





So on independence day we rolled into Aspen just in time for the town's parade. Tate loved it! She was able to see some of the nicest cars in her life, horses, fire trucks and kids riding bikes....oh and lots of Democrats! After the parade we headed over to the art museum for a free BBQ and a live Jazz Band (we were loving all the free activities). I have decided that this was the start of a new family tradition to celebrate the 4th in Aspen every year! To finish off our vacation we watched fireworks from our hotel parking lot, it was a great fun filled weekend!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Annie-

This is Brooke (Wilde). I haven't stalked your blog in a while, so I thought I'd take a peek. Hope you don't mind. Your little Tate is such a beauty and it looks like you live in a beautiful area! I hope life is happy for you guys!

Heather said...

Sounds like tons of fuN! you guys are such a darling family! I love this last photo!!!

Grace said...

hey annie!!! its gracie i just wanted to say that lizzy is engaged!!!!!!!!!

The Richards family said...

Hi Annie! I look at your blog often and I just wanted to say HI!! looks look you have been having fun and how could you not with that adorable baby of yours!!!

Traci said...

Hey guys, Im glad I will beable to keep up with you and see how things are going. It was good to see you and your sweet Tatum. Ill being keeping in touch. My blog is
tlbfamily.come check it out. Have a good day.Traci

Audy & Ash said...

Annie-
Time for an update...we want to know whats going on with you guys...hey at least the Broncos are doing good...ps sorry I heard about your house...bummer
we love you guys