Sunday, July 20, 2008

Father's Day...a month ago!



Happy Father's day to all you Dads out there! I know that we only take one day out of the year to give you an official thanks, but you deserve it everyday. That is why I have extended this post until now! (it has nothing to do with busy schedules or an undesire to blog at times) I just have to shout it from the roof tops of cyberspace that my hubby takes the cake when it comes to being a Dad (and believe me he has a lot of good competition out there). He is such a hands on Dad involved in Tate's ever growing development and makes it all the more fun! Tate can't get enough of Jeff and yes, she is even starting to take on some of his looks the older she gets (although I still hold the dominate gene) We Love you Jeff and all you do for us! I also want to take a moment to recognize the Fathers in my life. Jeff reminds me a lot of my own Dad in how much they get involved with their kids...Dad, a lot of who I am is shaped after your good example and honesty in all you do. You are and will always be a great example in my life and I love you for that and more! And to the other, my Father in Law, you have helped us in so many ways to grow and move forward with our lives (even if you would prefer us closer) you have made so much possible for us with your never ending generosity! We send our love your way! So there you have it Dads, always know your appreciated for the role you play to your kids! Lots of love!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is a precious tribute... hey better late then never!!! love this pic!