Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Arizona heat!










The newest member of the Brimhall clan (actually he is a Shoemaker) arrived a few weeks back and we were able to fly down on a weekend to be there at his Blessing. Logan is not far behind our little Tate in Size weight etc...but it couldn't have been more fun for Tate to see all of her girl cousins! Grandpa never wanted to put her down and Grandma spoiled her (and me with toys for Tate and clothes for me, hurray!) OUr little girl has turned into a little fish and LOVES Grandma and Grandpa Brimhall's pool, I do too since I melt even walking outside in the shade! It was such a wonderful weekend and it is always fun to spend time with family! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!!!

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

Annie! She is darling - I think she looks just like you!

The Tews said...

Annie!!! I can't believe you have a baby--she is adorable! It's so strange to see everybody all grown up and with their own families..I swear just a few days ago we were looking for boys in Panguitch! : ) Time flies~ Good to hear from you! You should check out my Flashback Friday post from a week or so ago--cheerleading memories!
Jessica (eason) Tew

Anonymous said...

She is so incredibly cute! And so stylish in her shades.

Heather said...

OH! she is beautiful! I LOVE IT! i love these photos! you look beautiful too of course... She is soo precious! I just love her!!!
looks like tons of fun! and very hot!

skinners said...

Tate is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting and we haven't even seen her yet. Hope things are going well! Skinners

Patterson Family said...

Annie-she is so perfect! I love all her head gear! You always have her dressed so cute. I'm glad you had fun while you were here-it is so stinkin hot but we love it to!