Saturday, June 23, 2007

First week in Denver!!!









So that is a pic of our living room that we finally got assembled after a few days of unloading boxes and rearranging furniture. The second pic is from on top of Green Mountain (at least that is what I thought it was called). I went there to ride my moutain bike for my first ride in Denver. Of course right after I left my bike behind my car and forgot it was there and continued to run it over!!! So I am currently in the process of ordering parts in an attempt to fix it myself. I'll let you know how it goes. I have to try because Annie thinks it is super attractive when I play handyman. Third pic is of me and my beautiful mom who helped me drive up our stuff with my study brother Devin. This pic is right outside of the REI in downtown Denver where the Kayakers make runs down the river. It is pretty awesome to watch and totally makes you want to walk right back into REI and buy a Kayak. I going to focus on getting my bike fixed before I try the kayaking however. The fourth pic is of me and my lovely wife in front of Pikes Peak before we went with my mom and brother to check out the Garden of the Gods National Park. I start my job on Monday and it is going to be weird actually working after just moving stuff for 2 weeks. Annie just set up her appointment with the OBGYN for next week when we should finally find out what gender the baby is. For the record Annie bought me a baby baseball glove for Father's Day so I think she is secretly rooting for a boy. Go Rockies!!!!

12 comments:

Cotter said...

I love your apartment!!! It looks beautiful there!!! I am so excited to find out what you are having... you better post as soon as you find out! Yea!!!!

Courtney said...

I am impressed that you got your living room put together already!! Go Annie! And Nate wants to know who the guy is with the goattee (sp??) and what you did with Jeff.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Annie Denver looks like fun and what a cute apartment! Steve and I will have to come visit sometime

Heidi said...

annie, I need you new address. Denver looks great.
-Heidi

Heidi said...

Heidi again, I am sure you don't want to post it online, as I don't want to post my info either. Just call Lyndsay and ask for my number or email or something. thanks

Barb said...

I too, was very impressed at how SPOTLESS your living room was after just having moved in! (I'm secretly hoping that every other room is a disaster so that I feel better about myself!) Good luck with your new digs, city and job!

Zane and Lexi said...

annie: we are so jealous! zane loves colorado - he says we will have to come visit since he considers himself friends with jeff! can't wait to hear what you are having!

Shido said...

Nice pad. Colorado looks awesome. We'll need to come visit you sometime and put all of our steepandcheap gear to work. I can't wait for all the pictures of the snow.

Man, sucks about the bike. I hope fixing it doesn't pose any major problems.

How was your first day at work?

I'm A said...

Annie! Long time no talk! I am so glad to read you are doing well and wow wow wow, Congratulations! I am excited to keep updated on all your exciting news with the move to Denver and the new baby. Hooray for you guys!

The Preece Family said...

Hooray for new homes and new cousins!! :) Ashley says she hopes it is a girl (sorry Uncle Jeff) so she can play princess and dress up with her each time they are at grandma's together!

Heather said...

Annie! this is heather, your cousin! way exciting you are expecting! and I LOVE your living room! beautiful! you look amazing! I miss you!!! congrats!

Cotter said...

POST THE SEX OF THIS BABY!!!