Saturday, June 9, 2007

Our trip to the Rockies

Jeff and I recently headed for the mountains for a little fresh air. . . I was wasting away under the heat of the ever blazing AZ sun. Our adventure took us to the tops of many peaks, past cascading waterfalls (the one posted was our favorite called Hanging Lake, a Colorado must see) and finally to the city of Denver. We roughed it in the wilderness with all of our camping gear, special thanks to steep and cheap for making the experience a comfortable one, minus the fact I was promised flushing toilets due to my current condition. After a few days of play it was time to get serious. About what you say? The motive behind the actual trip. . . to find a place we can call home. The rumor is true, my family is always all over the place, myself included. What better time to branch out and be on our own than right before our baby is due! Truthfully an opportunity opened up for Jeff in Denver he just couldn't refuse so I am just riding his coat-tails and moving to another state AGAIN to be with the man I love. I know, so romantic. So the point is this, we are headed to Denver and in turn it will lead to a new blog in our new territory soon!



7 comments:

Barb said...

What beautiful pictures! You are a great sport, Annie, to keep moving around! But it's kind of exciting and adventurous of you both! Congrats on the new job, Jeff!

Cotter said...

it looks to cold... you should stay here

Courtney said...

I am excited for you! A bit jealous, but mostly excited....especially for the fact that we can visit!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hello Annabelle- I am so happy you finally have a blog and I was so excited to see you in Arizona! Keep in touch.

ebv said...

Excellent News! Now when I come visit, I can go see a Broncos game with Jeff. Jeff--you listening? First Monday Nighter they have, I'm there. Hot dogs are on me!

Heather said...

How fun! you guys are awesome! i love these photos! and i LOVE seeing you! Darling!

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love it! looks like soo much fun!!