Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy Birthday DADDY!












Happy 53rd Birthday DAD! While in town my Dad turned a whopping 53 and is still going strong. We celebrated with some irish food at McCool's in foothill, the girls later went out and had pedicures and manicures, and later we watched my Dad, Geoff, Emily and the other member of the family, Dan, played in an indoor soccer game. I have decided my Dad will play forever and I love it! The pregnant girls and my Mom cheered them on from the sidelines.

5 comments:

Barb said...

How fun!

Me said...

Looks really fun!!! Does Lindsay know what she's having yet?

Callister said...

Hey Annie! Congrats on the new baby! I'm so excited for you and Jeff! Hope you don't mind that I lurked you. I just think you're tops.

klt9976 said...

Long lost friend....its Kristy Thornton. Um..I maybe stalked you on Barb's blog, hope its ok. But I'm so happy for you. What are you having? Please email me and let me know what's going on in your life. klt9976@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Annie, you gotta email some of these pics. I need to burn tons for you too.