Saturday, August 4, 2007

Jeff was nice enough to let me go see my family while he stayed to work. . . and play golf!

It's Kamas Derby time!!! I was able to take a last minute trip to see the fam over the 24th of July. Although most of the family, extended and all, were there I was able to sit with Joey and my Mom to catch all the action.



Jenny was also in town with one of the cutest girls around, baby Ashley. While I was there I made sure she learned how to say my name and rewarded her so that she would remember me as her favorite aunt who is working on getting her a little girl cousin.

5 comments:

Cotter said...

Joey looks so big!!! CRAZY!!!

Barb said...

Joey and Ashley look so alike!

jeffbrim said...

Seriously Jeff looks so dreamy in that picture

Shido said...

way to show your sourcing solutions spirit, Jeff! Nice shirt.

Linasolopoesie said...

Me lo sono guardato tutto il posto
veramente una bella famiglia
Complimenti ..Angela